Nothing but words.




posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010
title : The rap.
It was a month ago
so long ago
we haven't been talking.
Where have you been
I have seen
our relationship breaking.
Your ex told ya
she has feelin's for ya;
and then you left me
your friend, so tragically
emotionally.

What happened to friendship
What happened to the things you said
Once ago
you were sorry you've taken for me granted
And now I see
Those words you've said to me
have slapped me back in the face
So brutally,
but surely.

[chorus]
I shall move on,
put the past behind.
Take a leap of faith
and everything's gonna be alright.
You cant hurt me anymore, no.
We were just not meant to be
[chorus]

I am disgusted,
frustrated, subliminally nauseated.
How could you
continue
living your merry life
when everything has fallen

I took you off
Facebook.
I didn't want to relive it
the history comes back,
for better or worse.
Your romance in my updates
like fallen icicles
daggering through my heart,
so painfully,
ignorantly.

I am the forgotten,
begotten.
I do not deserve such treatment
.